Monday 3 April 2017

Me-Made-May '17

I have just signed up to Me-Made-May 2017. This is the first time that I have joined in with this challenge and I feel really excited to be part of something so big. Here is the challenge that I have set myself

"'I, Rosemary of http://stitchontheline.blogspot.co.uk, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '17. I will endeavour to wear one me-made item each day, including weekends, for the duration of May 2017 and to make my first pair of jeans"

I wear a lot of my own makes to work. Making my own clothes enables me to have lots of different outfits at a small cost and the pleasure of putting something new on in the morning gets me out of bed on a work day. By taking part in the challenge I will need to be a bit more adventurous and not just wear the current favourite over and over again. 

I haven't made a pair of jeans for myself although I have a pattern. My weekend wardrobe is smaller so I am challenging myself to complete a pair of jeans by the end of May

No comments:

Post a Comment